locked Re: well, I guess I shouldn't have expected much

Mary Otten

Wow. I can’t stand the Windows 10 email app. I find it inefficient at Cetera. Thunderbird all the way for me. Different strokes. I’m really not having any problem with Thunderbird and NVDA. No sluggishness etc. It works great here.

On Oct 22, 2020, at 3:21 PM, David Moore <jesusloves1966@...> wrote:

The mail app for Windows 10 works beautifully! I work with a thousand emails per day between three accounts! I wrote a tutorial for the mail app that I can send you! David Moore

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020, 9:06 AM John Sanfilippo <johnsanfilippo@...> wrote:
Hi, which PC app do you like for mail. I'm watching out for something to replace Thunderbird. Thanks.

John Sanfilippo