Re: NVDA Settings Documentation

Gene

If the app uses browse mode, use page layout means that a page will be formatted more the way a sighted user would see it. The one instance I am aware of is that if you don't use page layout, more than one link may be shown on a line or I believe a link may be on the same line as nonlink text. I don't use page layout because I want links each to be on their own lines.

From: Robert Logue
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 5:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Settings Documentation

This is so helpful. I've wondered about these settings for a while but didn't look at the documentation.

I just tried setting the line length to 40 which actually is helpful in this web mail web app.

Now I'm curious how the line and page length settings are effected by use page layout...

Thanks Gene.

Bob