Re: In-Process is out

Mary Otten

I just went to the NVDA shop and found that when I clicked on the link to learn more about the bundle, it added that bundle to my cart, but didn't say anything more about the bundle. There isn't a separate add to cart link for that one, but I don't think learn more should add the product to the cart. I tried it twice with the same result both times.

Mary

Good morning everyone,

The latest In-Process blog is out, including information on NVDA 2020.3, NVDACon 2020 (and a highlight from NVDACon 2018), and information on reporting formatting information with NVDA+f (and just what does NVDA+shift+f do?). Read now at: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-23rd-october-2020/

Have a great weekend!

Quentin.
--
Quentin Christensen