Re: Cannot get past, "please register this," when launching NVDA!

Sarah k Alawami

Did you uninstall all of the add ons? Sounds like a synth that never got uninstalled in the mix. I forgot where the add ons folder is, but completely uninstall, remove the add ons and settings folders for nvda, restart, launch narrator and find and launch the nvda installer.

On 23 Oct 2020, at 6:17, Mike wrote:

Keep getting please register this when I launch NVDA. Cannot get to menus or anything else. I had old version of NVDA I removed. Then installed the latest NVDA. Did not help. Using windows 10, Also JAWS.

Any help appreciated.

Mike