NVDA 2020.3: Error working with Table

Hi all

Today, I and my wife worked on a table in Microsoft Office Word 2019 and NVDA. Sounds like NVDA didn't recognize the table I insert. While caret in a cell, then I press Ctrl+Alt+arrow, NVDA says something like I'm not in a table.

I restarted NVDA, restarted Word, and restarted NVDA with all add-on disabled, and still have this problem on laptops of my wife and mine.

Both are using Windows 10 Home single language 64-bit, version 2004, NVDA 2020.3.

I don't know the reason. I'm going to create issue for this if no way to solve. Please help me if you could.

Thanks in advance.

Cuong