Re: NVDA 2020.3: Error working with Table

Edited

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 12:45 PM, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:
I'm going to create issue for this if no way to solve.
-
I'm sorry I can't help with a solution, but want to offer the highest praise for this if one is not forthcoming.

The only way that developers can fix issues is if they are reported via the avenue they use to track them, and for NVDA that's GitHub on the page, https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues, once you've set yourself with a GitHub account and access to the NVAccess project.

And if anyone wants it, I have MS-Word form template creating an issue/bug report, that you can fill out, unprotect it, and then copy and paste into the GitHub page rather than dealing with the long issue edit box, which can be somewhat tricky to navigate.

     ~ Kelley Boorn