Re: NVDA 2020.3: Error working with Table

Hi Brian

Thanks for your info. I have Github account, and I can use it. Just want to ask here, and create an issue if there are no solution.

Cuong

On 10/24/2020 12:01 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 12:45 PM, Cuong Dang Manh wrote:
I'm going to create issue for this if no way to solve.
-
I'm sorry I can't help with a solution, but want to offer the highest praise for this if one is not forthcoming.

The only way that developers can fix issues is if they are reported via the avenue they use to track them, and for NVDA that's GitHub on the page, https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues, once you've set yourself with a GitHub account and access to the NVAccess project.

And if anyone wants it, I have MS-Word form template for both creating an issue, that you can fill out, unprotect it, and then copy and paste into the GitHub page rather than dealing with the long issue edit box, which can be somewhat tricky to navigate.

     ~ Kelley Boorn