Re: Copy Spoken Text

Sam Taylor

You should have a read of how it works, as there is no paste command. The copy command, I believe, is f12, but I have redefined this.

On 24/10/2020 11:20 am, E.T. via groups.io wrote:
   Thanks. What are the hotkeys to copy and paste?

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Email Address: Ancient.Aliens@...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
 --John F. Kennedy

On 10/23/2020 5:53 PM, Sam Taylor via groups.io wrote:
There is not an in-built command. You will need the Speech History add-on:

https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/speech_history.en.html

Cheers

Sam

On 24/10/2020 9:58 am, E.T. via groups.io wrote:
   What is the command to do this in the latest version of NVDA to copy spoken text to the clipboard? Thanks.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...