Re: NVDA focus and Edge question

Gene

I don't use Edge and I don't know why you have the other problem. But try f6 when you have a problem in WE. Try f6 more than once if necessary. It sounds to me as though you are somehow moving to a tool bar and f6 will move you to different structures in the window, including the document part of the window, where you want to be.

From: Janet Brandly
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 2:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA focus and Edge question

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that, since upgrading to the latest version of NVDA, my focus problems have significantly improved. However, I’m still experiencing some problems in WE .. it sometimes won’t read list items unless I alt-tab and come back to it.

I have been using Edge as my main browser for a while now. It works pretty well over-all, but I’m having a problem where I sometimes get stuck in the window/pane with options for closing Edge, opening a new tab, opening a new window, etc. I know this is very elementary for most of you, but if someone Would be so kind as to let me know what I’m doing wrong and how to fix it, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Janet