Re: NVDA focus and Edge question

When that happens to me, I tab until I get back to where I was. You could also try f6.

On 10/24/2020 3:46 PM, Janet Brandly wrote:

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that, since upgrading to the latest version of NVDA, my focus problems have significantly improved. However, I’m still experiencing some problems in WE .. it sometimes won’t read list items unless I alt-tab and come back to it.

I have been using Edge as my main browser for a while now. It works pretty well over-all, but I’m having a problem where I sometimes get stuck in the window/pane with options for closing Edge, opening a new tab, opening a new window, etc. I know this is very elementary for most of you, but if someone Would be so kind as to let me know what I’m doing wrong and how to fix it, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Janet