Re: Copy Spoken Text

Luke,

           Check on GitHub and see if that's already been proposed in an issue, and if not, create a new feature request issue noting just what you've said here.

            There have been a number of add-ons that have had their functionality integrated into the NVDA core over time.  One I use, Focus Highlight, is one of those, but there have been a number of others.

             I'm not seeing anything with a very quick and dirty search, but I also may not be using whatever "magic search terms" would pull this up.  Someone else may know if such an issue already exists off the top of their heads.  If so, please post the link to it in GitHub.

     ~ Kelley Boorn