Re: Copy Spoken Text

Sarah k Alawami

Why not make that suggestion on the github so the developers can track the issue, and or suggestion? I always tell people to do this. You can discuss here but also put the issue or suggestion in the tracker as well, that way people can comment on that easier as well.

On 25 Oct 2020, at 10:03, Luke Robinett wrote:

Kudos to somebody for creating this plugin but I think this should be rolled into the core functionality of NVDA. Being able to copy the last spoken item to the clipboard is standard in VoiceOver and other popular screen reader programs and I can’t imagine it would be too difficult to add.

On Oct 24, 2020, at 7:16 AM, E.T. via groups.io <ancient.aliens@...> wrote:

 Thanks guys, its appreciated.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Email Address: Ancient.Aliens@...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
--John F. Kennedy

On 10/23/2020 6:42 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Right on the page that Mr. Taylor originally gave is this: The add-on allows you to review the most recent 100 items spoken by NVDA, as well as copy the selected item to the clipboard. By default, use Shift+F11 to move back through the history, Shift+F12 to move forwards and F12 on its own to copy the selected item. These hotkeys can be updated from within the Speech category of NVDA's Input gestures dialog.
Anything on the clipboard is pasted via the standard Windows paste command: CTRL+V (presuming you're not using the new multi-item clipboard).
--
Brian -Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 2004, Build 19041
/It’s hard waking up and realizing it’s not always black and white./