Zoom and Screen Sharing

Jaffar Sidek

HI.  Apologies for asking this particular question but I do need some help and advise if it could be managed.

For the next two months, I'll be conducting, fortnightly, the singing segment for my church's Kids worship service,  Sunday School, if you like.  The services will be conducted on the Zoom platform.  Have any any of you done presentations on Zoom?  Have you been successful in screen sharing, presenting your segments with Video or Power Point?  If so, I would like some help, advise and hints as to how to manage and handle Screen shares as a blind or visually impaired person, the dos and don'ts and what to avoid.  All input would be most valuable and appreciated as I will be embarking on this venture for the first time.  Thank you and cheers!