Re: NVDA Addon PDF2Text and python 3

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 02:49 PM, Daniel Damacena wrote:
I use only the command line tool, not the reader.
-
Also, on further inspection, I see the pdftotext tool does literally what it says.  The resulting output is in plain text.  And I'm virtually certain that would be easier to navigate than anything in native PDF format with a text layer would be.

Thanks again for this. It looks like it could be very, very handy indeed in certain circumstances.

     ~ Kelley Boorn