Re: NVDA Addon PDF2Text and python 3

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 04:45 PM, Rob Hudson wrote:
Not here there aren't.
-
Then you need to check your mail settings.  You had my message bottom quoted on the one asking for links, and the links themselves appear in that very bottom quoted material.  I have no idea why they would not be visible to you unless you have the screen reader set in reading mode not to announce links (which is often very useful) and are not using the links list function to see what's there if that's the case.

You need to figure out what's going on at your end, as mine won't be the only links you're not seeing.

     ~ Kelley Boorn