Re: NVDA Addon PDF2Text and python 3

Rob,

For the purposes of your testing I am quoting the single line from my original message again, here, so you can determine whether you see the links this time:

I've loved the OCR function of Tracker Software's PDF XChange Viewer for years.  The software is free, and it supports a slew of other languages besides English.

"PDF XChange Viewer" and "slew of other languages" are the click-through links in the preceding sentence.

     ~ Kelley Boorn