Re: Zoom and Screen Sharing

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Thank you very much.  Cheers and stay safe.

On 27/10/2020 2:12 am, Luke Robinett wrote:
The few times I’ve shared my screen on zoom it has been accessible. You choose to share your screen and then you can hit the tab key to choose from different options, including sharing your entire desktop or just a particular application. There’s also an option to share your computer audio along with the display if you want.
My advice would be to do a dry run with a sighted person so they could give you feedback on how everything shows up on their end. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

On Oct 25, 2020, at 3:29 PM, Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...> wrote:

HI. Apologies for asking this particular question but I do need some help and advise if it could be managed.

For the next two months, I'll be conducting, fortnightly, the singing segment for my church's Kids worship service, Sunday School, if you like. The services will be conducted on the Zoom platform. Have any any of you done presentations on Zoom? Have you been successful in screen sharing, presenting your segments with Video or Power Point? If so, I would like some help, advise and hints as to how to manage and handle Screen shares as a blind or visually impaired person, the dos and don'ts and what to avoid. All input would be most valuable and appreciated as I will be embarking on this venture for the first time. Thank you and cheers!