Re: Excel Column and row headings not recognized by JAWS

Screen reader specific ways of defining row/column headers are "local to" those specific screen readers.

This is why I always encourage people to set up row/column labels in Excel itself.  There was just an extensive discussion regarding this, and how to set up row/column labels in Excel itself that "go with" the spreadsheet, somewhere.  I need to do some searching to find it.  I know that Alan Lemly wrote the tutorial on this, but I can't recall the group and topic at this very moment.

     ~ Kelley Boorn