Re: Tutorials On New Facebook Platform?

David,

             I am not a Facebook user, at all, but I have noticed a number of recent conversations saying that users of what had been m.facebook.com should use mbasic.facebook.com if they want to use the "old style" mobile interface.

             These days I think it's going to be critical to identify which URL/page you're actually using until/unless Facebook kills off one of them in order to receive accurate advice.

     ~ Kelley Boorn