Re: Two NVDA Questions

Gene

I have an account. I'll see if I can find anything.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Two NVDA Questions

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 11:39 AM, Gene wrote:
Does it matter? Should this be addressed on Github?-
I'd say if it matters to you (any you), at the very least you should look in the NVDA GitHub Issues Page (after having set yourself up with a GitHub Account and access to the NVAccess/NVDA project in your account) to see if an issue already exists. If it does, add a comment, and if it doesn't, and this is important to you, create a new bug report.

~ Kelley Boorn