locked Re: Possible to purchase Microsoft outlook separately?

Thanks to all involved in this topic as far as their helpfulness and courtesy in response to same.

I did want to add something "as a public service" for the group before I lock the topic.  If you are looking for any piece of software "separately" the best thing to do is to web search on that software's name with the addition of the term "standalone," as a single word.  Try this yourself for Outlook, in this case, and you'll see what I mean in the first few results.

It has been common practice in computing circles to call anything that can run on its own the standalone version of a program.  And when you want to know if something you're familiar with in a suite might be available by itself, standalone is the magic search term.

     ~ Kelley Boorn