Unable to share links on FB

David Russell

Hi Group,

Oops, sorry I did not see this before posting my own struggle. I
receive the NVDA group digest.
Suffice to say, a big heart felt thanks to the one who shared another
way to bring up the former version of FB:
mbasic.facebook.com
I too cannot delete messages, create new messages, and its haphazard
to comment on posts via the new crappy interface.
I could not even submit a problem report per the new interface. I
hasten to add, some of my sighted friends indicate they have not been
hit with this new roll-out and - for them is business as usual.
Short of the classic version, I am clueless on how to accomplish much
with the newer platform.
Tutorials seem dated at best even from AFB.

David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...