From: "hurrikennyandopo ..." <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorials On New Facebook Platform?

Hi

I am in the process of writing up a new tutorial for the new face book look using nvda. I do not use it much only to post and or read messages etc.

Just not sure how much info to put in or not but the more used stuff on face book. there is a lot of stuff happening on it but do not have to use it.

I mean as in the stuff you would not really use on that platform.

so no use putting it into the tutorial.

you can email me off list where there might be some problems like the 3 I saw and see what comes together. it will then be posted on the website unless some one wants it in draft form.

It is not quite finished yet.

Gene nz

On 28/10/2020 2:09 am, David Russell wrote:
Hello NVDA Group,

I am using the mobile version of Facebook, as historically, it has
been much easier and convenient with the aid of NVDA. However, as the
new interface has replaced the classic version, I cannot find info
that is up-to-date on:
How to delete messages
Generate a new message to any of my friends
Determine the type of reaction by individual group members to my posts
It now says for example, three liked, one cared.

Access World by AFB has some instruction, but not sure that it is as
current as needed. Thanks in advance for your potential help.