From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pele West
Sent: Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2020 10:23
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Two NVDA Questions

Hi Gene

I was rather hoping that there might be a key to refresh the screen in all situations.

I use MS Office 2010 and do a lot of work using VBA. When using the VBA Editor NVDA often misses out lines of code,
particularly if you cursor down through the code and then cursor up again. I have not found an easy way of focussing on
these lines that does not involve going to the top or bottom of the program and losing my place.

I don't know if a key to refresh the screen would solve this, but I thought it was worth finding out.

JAWS and Window-Eyes do not miss out these lines of code.

It may be that I should get a later version of MSOffice, but I am interested in why these lines of code are sometimes
missed out.

Pele West