Re: NVDA Remote
This is described in the documentation. What didn't work?toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Try this on the controlling computer:
1. NVDA menu, Tools, Remote, Connect.
2. Put nvdaremote.com in Host.
3. Press Generate Key, or type your own key in the key field. You'll need that key for the next step, so keep it around.
4. Press enter.
And on the other one:
1. NVDA menu, Tools, Remote, Connect
2. Tab once and hit down arrow to set the radio button to Allow this machine to be controlled.
3. Put nvdaremote.com in Host.
4. Tab to Key and put that in, then press enter.
On 10/29/2020 9:08 AM, Ryan Fleury wrote:
Hello last week I used the e-mail link on this page https://nvdaremote.com/