Re: CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS

Christo,

           I am happy to help with that, but am I safe in presuming you mean for Groups.io?   And, if that presumption is safe, that you are subscribed to multiple groups on Groups.io?

           If you were to be subscribed to only one or two, simply unsubscribing and resubscribing would be the "quick and dirty" method of achieving your goal with ease.  But if you're subscribed to many groups you want to do this through your Groups.io account, instead.  Knowing the situation would be helpful.

           And before anyone says, and they would be right, that this is not NVDA-related, it is related to using Groups.io effectively, and historically we have allowed questions and answers regarding that because it benefits everyone to have this information as a Groups.io member.

     ~ Kelley Boorn