Re: NVDA Addon PDF2Text and python 3

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 02:09 PM, Daniel Damacena wrote:
When I press alt + f, I hear that sound that means nothing could be done.
-
ALT+F still opens the File Menu, and the O option after that opens the Open dialog.  You can also just use CTRL+O to go straight to the open dialog if you so choose.

This software has had no updates except for security patches in some years now and it still has a standard menu structure.  ALT+F opens the File Menu.

     ~ Kelley Boorn