Re: NVDA Remote

Chris Smart

On 2020-10-29 4:23 p.m., A.Mac via groups.io wrote:

hi where can i get NVDA Remote  please.

On 29/10/2020 16:29, Sky Mundell wrote:
Hello Ryan. I have used NVDA Remote with a few clients of mine in the past and it works well for them and I. What I have the clients do is to go into the NVDA remote sub menu, and choose the connect option. Then, I have the clients choose allow this machine to be controled, which is the second radio button. Then you put in the hostname  put in the hostname, which  is
Then, I generate the key, and I give the key to the client, and away we go.
By the way, you can also create your own key by just thinking of a word, and putting the word in the key box and then telling the clients what the word is.
Thanks, Sky.
On Oct 29, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Ryan Fleury <ryan@...> wrote:

Hello last week I used the e-mail link on this pagehttps://nvdaremote.com/
To ask about an issue I am having with NVDA remote and I still haven’t heard back from anyone so not very happy.
I was trying to use nvda remote to connect to another NVDA user’s computer but when I tried to generate a key nothing happened so if anyone can advise me on how the nvda remote works to connect to another nvda user I would appreciate it.
Thanks Ryan

Ryan Fleury
Blindness Products Sales and Support
Canadian Assistive Technologies