Re: A web dialog that isn't automatically read by NVDA

Gene

I tested it in Brave and the dialog wasn't read. I had to use object navigation, I believe with Browse Mode off, though thisw was a few hours ago and I'm not sure now.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 4:32 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A web dialog that isn't automatically read by NVDA

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 02:29 PM, Devin Prater wrote:
It looks like this is a Chrome issue.-
Devin, the following is not meant to split-hairs, but to seek further clarification from you, as you can test this out quickly: Is it a Chrome issue, or a Chromium issue? This can be determined by testing the issue you're having with the page you referenced in new Edge, Brave, or any other Chromium-based browser.

Even though the Chromium-based browsers have way more in common than they do as differences, there can be weird things that really are specific to a single one or common to all of them, depending on the root cause.

~ Kelley Boorn