Re: NVDA integration in video games

Matthew Whitaker

Ok thanks :-)

On Oct 30, 2020, at 6:12 PM, abdul muhamin <abdulmuhamin600@...> wrote:

Its not that hard, just start retroarch.exe, then close it, then open retroarch.cfg, and look the 1st line, it says accessibility=false, change it to true, and you are done. And yes, the website also has a way to enable accessibility but I also forgot it, but this is the easiest workaround that I’ve mentioned

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 3:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA integration in video games

I lost the tutorial but there is a way to enable tts from the app itself. After that follow the directions on their website to do the ocr.

Good luck.

On 30 Oct 2020, at 14:50, Matthew Whitaker wrote:

How does NVDA work with that program? Is there a tutorial on it?

On Oct 30, 2020, at 5:49 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

Yep, works grate with retro arch. And scull girls is wonderful, terrable acting, but still.

On 30 Oct 2020, at 14:46, abdul muhamin wrote:

Have anyone tried NVDA with retro arch and skulgirls?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10