locked Re: firefox autoplay exceptions accessibility issue

When I look at the Autoplay page, at the top is a dropdown that allows you to pick the default action (which is Block Audio by default) for all websites which can be changed to Block Audio and Video or Allow Audio and Video.  But beyond that I can't even figure out how you get sites added to the list below, as nothing I put in the Search Website box results in any Add button coming up and the Remove Website and Remove All Websites buttons are stippled out and intentionally inaccessible since my list is empty.  Definitely looks like something's "gone buggy" to me, particularly the lack of an Add button.

     ~ Kelley Boorn