Re: a little question about nvdaremote

I am not sure, while I generally help over skype, over the phone or via a remote link if the system is really bad I still find that its easier at times especially if the issue is vast to go there or get the system brought to me to look at.
It may be nothing, or it may be a lot of things.

On 13/03/2016 11:28 p.m., P. Otter wrote:
hello all,
sometimes my mother has problems with her computer.
i can help her with nvdaremote.
now, it is possible to start and connect automatically when nvda starts.
but now is my question, can i tell nvda that the computer has to be controled bi another computer?
i know it is possible to start automatically to controll another pc.
but i want that my mother only starts nvda and i can help her to controll her computer.
is that possible?
cheers
paul otter