locked Re: thunderbird latest 78 bug

Sarah k Alawami

I think I have that issue , but i just up and down arrow to find the one tone as the list will rap.

On 31 Oct 2020, at 9:01, enes sarıbaş wrote:

Hi all,

When using latest thunderbird,  when an address is autocompleted into to field, there is no way to have it announced. This is a rather significant problem. Has anyone found a solution? The instructions spoken say to use arrow keys, but those do not work.