locked Re: supporting dell laptops for screen readers.

Arlene

Hi there: Are you looking for a new Dell Lap Top computer?  I’m sure people on this list uses them.  I haven’t used one. I don’t know anymore about this. If your dell computer breaks down. You have to get Dell parts and only dell parts.  That’s why I didn’t use them for that particular reason.  You can get one if you want.  The choice is yours.  Mind you, it wont be xp anymore nor 7.  It will be only windows ten.  If you haven’t used 7 it’s not what xp is.  It’s a whole different animal. Not trying to scare you. That is what it will be.  It will take getting used to.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: October 31, 2020 12:02 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] supporting dell laptops for screen readers.

hello every one.

i wish to know about compatibility of dell laptops with screen reader

and keyboard users.

did any of you use dell laptops with any screen reader especially with nvda?

i wish to know in particular about dell latitude laptops.

i really appreciate you and God bless you all!

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain