From: zahra
Sent: October 31, 2020 12:02 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] supporting dell laptops for screen readers.

hello every one.

i wish to know about compatibility of dell laptops with screen reader

and keyboard users.

did any of you use dell laptops with any screen reader especially with nvda?

i wish to know in particular about dell latitude laptops.

i really appreciate you and God bless you all!

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens

with all they contain