locked Re: supporting dell laptops for screen readers.

Zahra,

           I am not questioning your memory, as I know that at different times different issues can crop up.  But I have three HP laptops of reasonably recent (last 6 years) vintage in my household, and none have any issue with running NVDA.  I'm typing to you from one of those right now.  I would not worry that any currently available HP laptop is likely to have issues with running NVDA (or any screen reader, really).

     ~ Kelley Boorn