From: Louise Pfau
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 7:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA marking messages as read in third-party E-mail applications

Hi. In this instance, I'm referring to the groups.io web interface, but I'm also subscribed to some groups on Google Groups, so I've used that interface as well. I haven't been able to post messages to any of my groups via E-mail since my service provider migrated their service over to Google. That might have something to do with the fact that Windows Live Mail is no longer supported though, nothing to do with NVDA or JAWS. The groups.io and Google web interfaces work well.

Thanks,

Louise