locked Re: NVDA marking messages as read in third-party E-mail applications

Gene

Also, you said something about your provider switching to GMail. I'm not sure what you are describing. If your provider is somehow partnering with GMail, you can solve the problem by establishing your own completely independent GMail account and switching your list mail to that account.

From: Gene via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2020 7:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA marking messages as read in third-party E-mail applications

I can post using GMail and Windows Live Mail. Not being supported has
nothing to do with whether a program will still work.

Are you saying that you can receive mail but when you reply, it doesn't
reach the group or isn't sent?

I see no connection between sending a message using the web interface and
whether messages are shown as read in the e-mail program. They are
completely different. I'm not saying what you are reporting isn't
happening, but I see no explanation for how it could.