Re: Having Nvda not speak at the log on screen

Chris

Under nvda general settings uncheck the option to Use NVDA during sign in

From: Michael Massey
Sent: 01 November 2020 16:22
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Having Nvda not speak at the log on screen

Hi.  On Tuesday, October 13 2020, the internet went down causing the Windows 10 updates on my Hp laptop to become corrupted.  Numerous calls to the Microsoft disability answer desk finally straightened things out, well, pretty much  The issue I need to resolve is how to stop Nvda from speaking at the log on screen along with Jaws.  I have tried to find how to change the setting in the Nvda preferences menu but I seem to be missing a step.  My laptop pc is running the most current build of Windows 10 pro edition version 2004 with build number 19,041.610.  Thanks.