Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Cearbhall and Dan,

         And I lied, kinda.  I had forgotten that there is also an NVDA add-on that deals with "collecting to the clipboard."  See: Clip Contents Designer

         I tend to be a copy-paste-copy-paste operator, but on those rare occasions that I want to do copy-copy-copy, paste-paste-paste, I use Clipboard History these days.

     ~ Kelley Boorn