Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Dan Beaver

Ok,

I activated the clipboard history feature now.  Now how do I use it?  When I copy things to the clipboard and then press windows + V it says the first item in the clipboard history but I can't figure out how to access the list of the history.  My sighted wife says that anytime I try to move with the cursor or tab it goes away.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 11/1/2020 5:59 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Cearbhall and Dan,

         And I lied, kinda.  I had forgotten that there is also an NVDA add-on that deals with "collecting to the clipboard."  See: Clip Contents Designer

         I tend to be a copy-paste-copy-paste operator, but on those rare occasions that I want to do copy-copy-copy, paste-paste-paste, I use Clipboard History these days.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)