Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Gene

I've been playing with the add-on and you can't redefine the commands defined in the help documentation. In other words, you have to use NVDA windows key c, for example. These keys should be redefinable. My laptop has only one Windows key, the left Windows key and it is very inconvenient using that command. I wanted to redefine it as only an NVDA key letter command but it isn't possible.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2020 7:41 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 08:24 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
When I copy things to the clipboard and then press windows + V it says the first item in the clipboard history but I can't figure out how to access the list of the history.-
Up/Down arrow moves you through the items on the clipboard.

Enter pastes the one you have focus on.

If you wish to remove an item from Clipboard History, when you have focus on it hit Tab, activate the menu, and choose the appropriate option.

~ Kelley Boorn