Re: Using Acrobat Reader DC with NVDA

Suhas Dharwad

Hi,
You can also press Ctrl+shift+five to bring up the reading  option menu,
once you open a doc.

---
Suhas
-
“There is something infantile in the presumption that somebody else has a responsibility to give your life meaning and point… The truly adult view, by contrast, is that our life is as meaningful, as full and as wonderful as we choose to make it.”

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 7:31 AM hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

Some times if it does not come into focus use the alt/tab key then if
the option is there you should be good to go.

Gene nz