From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, November 2, 2020 10:16 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 06:19 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:

Maybe it is needed the Win10Apps add-on...

-
I guess that's possible, but even when a screen reader isn't running the behavior I describe for using Clipboard History works using those same methods via the keyboard.

We need to be very careful, now that an NVDA Add-On has been thrown into the mix of the discussion, to keep Clipboard History, and how to use it, separate from Clip Contents Designer, and how to use it.  The two are not related, other than in at least some of their intended functions.

     ~ Kelley Boorn