Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Dan Beaver

Well, I finally got the clipboard history feature to work on my system.

I did discover that while cursoring through the history you can remove entries from the history by selecting one and then just pressing the delete key.  This is good because I can't get to the options in the history at all.

Thanks for this info.

Dan Beaver

On 11/1/2020 8:41 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 08:24 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
When I copy things to the clipboard and then press windows + V it says the first item in the clipboard history but I can't figure out how to access the list of the history.
-
Up/Down arrow moves you through the items on the clipboard.

Enter pastes the one you have focus on.

If you wish to remove an item from Clipboard History, when you have focus on it hit Tab, activate the menu, and choose the appropriate option.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)