Re: Drag and Drop

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Are you using a physical mouse? or are you doing it by mouse commands.

Left mouse button lock
shift+numpadDivide
NVDA+control+[
none
Locks the left mouse button down. Press again to release it. To drag the mouse, press this key to lock the left button down and then move the mouse either physically or use one of the other mouse routing commands

Right mouse button lock
shift+numpadMultiply
NVDA+control+]
none
Locks the right mouse button down. Press again to release it. To drag the mouse, press this key to lock the right button down and then move the mouse either physically or use one of the other mouse routing commands

The other option is maybe the golden cursor add on which can be found at https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/goldenCursor.en.html

There is a part in there where you can also use the arrow keys to move the mouse if I remember right to drag and drop along with some other stuff that might be used.

if I remember right when I used to use a mouse it was basically find what you wanted to drag then hold down I think it was the left mouse key on the item move it to the new position then let the left mouse button off

Is this more like it?

I thin at times it may depend on the program 2.

Gene nz

Is

On 3/11/2020 10:48 am, Louise Pfau wrote:

Hi.  I just went into the section of the user guide that you referenced, and there was nothing to do with drag and drop as such.  There were commands for using the mouse.

Thanks,

Louise