Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Betsy Grenevitch

This is something I have always wondered about but just never asked. When we are told about such things as "clipboard history" it would be nice to also be given how to access it. I have not had any professional training--or not much anyway--so have no idea where to find such a thing. I am sure I am not the only one on this list in that position.

thanks for considering those of us who know just enough to get by and who are not technologically inclined.

On 11/1/2020 5:59 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Cearbhall and Dan,

         And I lied, kinda.  I had forgotten that there is also an NVDA add-on that deals with "collecting to the clipboard."  See: Clip Contents Designer

         I tend to be a copy-paste-copy-paste operator, but on those rare occasions that I want to do copy-copy-copy, paste-paste-paste, I use Clipboard History these days.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

--
Betsy Grenevitch
678-862-3876