Re: appending to clipboard instead of just copying to clipboard?

Dan Beaver

Hi Brian,

the problem is that on my system tabbing doesn't get me to those options.  All I can do is cursor through the entries in the history and press spacebar to paste that entry or hit delete to delete it.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 11/2/2020 6:13 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Dan,

           The three options "per item on clipboard history" are Delete (this item), Delete All, and Pin.  It's no surprise that a straight hit of the Delete key deletes the single item.  I wonder if a CTRL+ or ALT+ might do a Delete all?  I have no idea what might do a Pin.

     ~ Kelley Boorn

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)