2 questions about OCR

Joseph Norton

Hi listers:

I have 2 questions about the OCR feature:

First, if I am looking at a screen with information in columns, the OCR tries to show each column separately.  For example, if I am looking at a DOS directory listing, it shows me first, the file name, then a list of extensions, then the size, etc.  Is there any way to have the OCR results reflect the way the screen actually looks, instead of trying to show me separate columns?

Second, is there a way to do a left or right click on something shown in the OCR results?

Thanks!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10