Re: Using Acrobat Reader DC with NVDA

Pauline Smith

I am going to show my tech ignorance with this question.  What is Acrobat reader DC?  I have Adobe on my computer. Is this a separate program?

Pauline

On 11/1/2020 6:45 PM, Kelly Sapergia wrote:
Hi,

I'm having problems using Acrobat Reader DC (hereafter titled ARDC) with
NVDA. It works great with JAWS, but when I have NVDA loaded and open a file
in ARDC, I don't get the message asking how I want the document presented as
far as accessibility goes. All I get is a frame, but no text. Do I need an
addon to make it work better, or are there some settings I need to adjust?

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Show Host and Production Director